Thursday, June 3, 2010

Furniture Oil For Jarrah

Obama, the African president. So says a reporter back to Tg5

It gave me much trouble, speculating why the nature of oversight can only be of two types:
1. It 's black, so it's African
2.E' American but he is also black. So are African.
but I might be in bad faith, then adds:
3. African-American is too long to say (among other things, is a term that leaves me somewhat puzzled.)
4. It is not black, but you first to say so. And then the two words are similar (African American).

too partisan? Too much in the throes of an ancestral resentment, which in reality has always been ill-concealed from the moment I realized the color of my skin? E cmq
BP still smeared in his mess and the oil flows and ebbs and flows ... aber Stumpf ist Trumpf.
Das sagt alles. This

Thomas Edward, I did not know ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment