Friday, April 23, 2010

How Do I Find Login History On Facebook

train train right?

start the workday with a "Merde" shouted at 7.40 am, convenient and comfortable in his car in his delirium. To whom it was addressed then who knows, I address it calmly leaderships to Trenitalia. So I'm fucking
strike or not there? Sti salaries paid them? Li sti trains clean?? Place the coaches?? Feed the mice and cockroaches ????!
For the commuter there is no certainty ...

Yesterday I discovered this thing, it's never too late and you always have time to "copy" (perhaps I exaggerate). But I can only remember two songs KE ' possible that nobody has cried "scandal !"... maybe someone did, but I was too small to notice.
However, this is a song by Roxy Music singer , and yes, it is earlier superhit Strange World . And I heard on the radio when I thought it was a woman ... Congratulations to the body but ...



Enzino suggestion for musical plagiarism
http://www.plagimusicali.net/

Ah, then, not I have it with Ké, nn ever, I also liked .. .

0 comments:

Post a Comment