Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Eaglesport Scoooter Wheels

Tedi

So let's be clear.
The week started on how pissed off a lot. The second day goes online rather annoyed. It seems that they try in every way to make this work more tedious.
And the door, and the headphones that disappear, but what the hell, one can not feel comfortable?
After that I was pointed to the worsening of my performance after I was sbattutta face reality once again clearly of crisis and insecurity, the little that could make my workday a little less heavy and failed.
But what I said yesterday? Just bad blood? I'm losing it in streams of blood, and I think that's all good!
I do not like being angry, why do not give anything to anyone and do not seem to ever c'abbia reason.
I have to arrange their own, then I want to see people touch my things! MIE But for real, what the fuck!
It 's only Tuesday mercy! And
Daje.

0 comments:

Post a Comment